- Building a sustainable growth engine
- Selecting your ‘growth north star’ metric
- Rapid experimentation
- Cultivating a growth mindset
Sean will present for 40 minutes, sharing top lessons from his latest work with private clients. That will leave plenty of time for Q&A to answer your questions about fast sustainable growth.
SEAN WILL COVER:
- How to find the one growth metric that matters for your company?
- How do you get your team to be more data driven?
- Creating a Company-Wide Culture of Growth and Experimentation
- How do you align the organisation to drive Cross-Functional Growth?
- Accelerating organic growth through high-tempo testing.
- What’s the easiest way to get started in your company?
Who Should Attend?
- Startup founders who want to learn how the most successful startups align their entire organisations around growth
- Startup marketers who want to level up from tactics to strategy to boost their influence and impact
- Marketers in large companies who want to help their organisations move faster and drive innovation
- Anyone tasked with driving growth in their (small or large) company
- Anyone looking to add a growth team to their business
Our Speaker: Sean Ellis
Sean Ellis is the co-author of Hacking Growth, which was published by Crown Business in 2017 (a division of Random House) and has been translated into 16 languages. He coined the term “growth hacking” in 2010, after using it to ignite breakout growth for several companies including Dropbox, Eventbrite, LogMeIn, and Lookout – each now worth billions of dollars. Today Sean helps companies around the globe accelerate customer and revenue growth through training, advising, workshops and keynote presentations. His work has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Fast Company, Inc.com, TechCrunch and on MSNBC.
Our Hosts: IMPERIAL COLLEGE BUSINESS SCHOOL
As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, they drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology plus an entrepreneurial mindset. They combine innovative thinking and insight with new technology to develop practical solutions to real world issues, benefiting business and improving society. They attract brilliant minds and provide the environment to foster innovative and entrepreneurial thinking, resulting in ground-breaking ideas that unlock business opportunities.
If finding talent is a major bottleneck for your business’ growth, we encourage you to check out the Imperial Careers site.
The Organiser: Matt Lerner
I spent most of my career building and running marketing teams in Silicon Valley, notably at PayPal. After moving to London, I became a VC, and set up 500 Startups “Distro Dojo” growth accelerator, which helped 35 startups achieve average YoY growth of 250%.
After watching hundreds of European startups waste investors’ money on bad marketing hires and expensive non-scalable tactics, I founded Startup Core Strengths to help startups learn the foundational mindset and habits to drive sustainable growth. Through e-books, guides, workshops, online learning and occasionally direct coaching, startup founders and marketers can move beyond tactics and learn to build these “core strengths.”
Space is limited. This event will sell out quickly.